THE FOLLOWING TIPS WILL ASSIST YOU WITH INSURANCE INFORMATION:
• It is your responsibility to verify your benefits and con rm that Dr. Jacobson is a provider for your insurance plan. You may need to call the number on the back of your card directly to verify, as the website listing may be out of date.
• If a referral from your PCP is required, please verify that it has been sent by your PCP at least three days prior to your appointment. If your insurance card has your PCP’s name listed, it is more than likely that a referral will be required. If you still would like to be seen without a referral, you must assume full financial responsibility for the charges incurred on the day of your visit.
• Please bring a copy of your current insurance card to each visit.
• SkinMD accepts Aetna and CareCredit.
• SkinMD collects all co-pays, deductibles, and co- insurance on the date of service. Our contract with your insurance plan states that we will collect these fees from you. We ask that you supply us your credit card information, so that we may charge these fees once your insurance claim has been processed and the insurance portion has been paid.